The purpose of the dairy industry is to provide high quality, nourishing food products for consumers. Here you can learn about some of the unique characteristics of food safety for products of the dairy industry.
- Dairy Cattle as a Source of Food or Waterborne Illness
- E. coli O157:H7 NCBA Factsheet
- Good Management Practices Checklist for Minimizing Microbial Pathogen Outbreaks
- Importance of Raw Milk Quality on Processed Dairy Products
- Safety of Bovine Somatotropin (bST)
- Sources and Causes of High Bacteria Counts in Raw Milk: An Abbreviated Review